Dr Robert Goldman
B.Sc (hons), MB.Ch.B, F.R.A.C.S.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science Honours in 1977, Dr Robert Goldman commenced medical school at the University of Cape Town RSA in 1978, receiving his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 1982.
Dr Goldman received his advanced training in both General and Breast Surgery at Royal Perth Hospital WA, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and Fremantle Hospital WA and and was awarded his Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 1997.
Dr Goldman performs cosmetic breast and abdominal surgery, those areas that are part of his specialty of general breast and abdominal surgery. Before commencing cosmetic surgery, Dr Goldman has extensive experience in the areas of breast and abdominal diseases as well as trauma. This also included cancers in addition to the other disease processes.
His bachelor of science degree is in the fields of biochemistry, microbiology (the study of bacteria, viruses and immunology – the immune system.) and genetics.
These subjects were applied to the study of medicine and provides a sound scientific basis for the practice of surgery.
Dr Goldman specialises in:
- Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants)
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammoplasty) and Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Vaser Liposculpture (Liposuction)
- Vaser Hi-Definition Liposculpture (Liposuction)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) and other body lift operations
Dr Goldman consults regularly from:
- Suite 4, level 2, St John of God Mt Lawley Medical Centre, 2 Ellesmere Rd, Mt Lawley WA 6050
- Cairns Central Day Hospital and Fertility Centre, 58-60 McLeod St, Cairns QLD 4870
Dr Goldman performs regular Cosmetic operating lists at: