Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery In Perth, WA
Vaginal Rejuvenation is a concept involving different treatments and operations. These include but are not limited to:
- Labiaplasty ( this can involve either the inner labia (minora), the outer labia (majora) or both.
- Outer labial filler injections to achieve a “plumpness” that is often lost with ageing. This recreates a more youthful appearance
- Outer labial fat transfer as an alternative to #2.
- Clitoral hood “reduction”.
- Vaginal canal “tightening”. This can either be performed by a surgical procedure called vaginoplasty, normally done by a gynaecologist. `Dr Goldman does not offer this procedure at this time.
- Vaginal canal laser as an alternative to #5. This is far less dramatic and not nearly as invasive as a surgical vaginoplasty. Dr Goldman does not yet offer this service..
The Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgical Procedure
Want expert vaginal rejuvenation in Perth to improve the appearance and functionality and tighten your vagina? If you want to restore or reconstruct your labia or vagina to give it a younger look and feel, vaginal rejuvenation is the ideal procedure for you. Even though Dr Goldman does not affer all these options at this time, he is very competent and able to discuuss all of them in detail giving you the pros and cons of each in order for you to make an informed decision. He can and will refer you to the required specialist if necessary.
Why go on a vaginal rejuvenation journey?
Body image and functionality are the two most common reasons women decide to undergo vaginal rejuvenation surgery. Medical vaginal rejuvenation procedures have a significant positive impact on the overall mental health and self-esteem of patients.
The main reasons you may choose to have the procedure are:
- Thinning of the lining and layers of the vaginal canal, as well as a decrease in the number of the lubricating glands.
- Loss of volume of the tissues within the labia, both outer (major) and inner (minor) with a resulting degree of “emptiness” and droopiness of these structures.
- Excessive length of the inner labia.
- Post-pregnancy structural changes and incontinence.
The benefits of vaginal rejuvenation procedure
Since our bodies change and adapt with age, every woman’s vagina may respond differently to aging. A natural part of the aging process is vaginal wall thinning and loss of lubricating glands.
While women in the past used to turn to oestrogen creams, the best modern day treatment option is laser treatment. Recent studies have found that the application of laser – using a laser system and vaginal probe – can reverse the ageing related changes that lead to increased vaginal discomfort. The procedure has been shown to improve the lining of the vaginal walls and increase the lubricating glands.
How long does the procedure take?
Since vaginal rejuvenation is a single or combination of invasive and non-invasive procedures, the time and exact method will vary from person to person. A typical vaginal rejuvenation will take between 1 and 4 hours, depending on the procedure.
Cost of Vaginal Rejuvenation
The cost also varies depending on the relevant procedures the patient wishes to undergo. Dr Goldman offers a range of financing options including SuperCare to help patients who need help funding their surgery. During your initial consultation, Dr Goldman will discuss the best options for you and walk you through the costs. Dr Goldman connot and does not offer any “finance plans”. However, accessing your own suoperannuation funds is a legitimate option. We work in conjunction with SuperCare to help with the process.
Why Choose Dr Goldman for your Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery?
Although Dr Goldman does not have this laser technology yet, he will be getting it in the near future. Dr Goldman has performed hundreds of labiaplasty surgeries with fantastic results.
Labiaplasty is an increasingly common and now very popular operation that is a key part of vaginal rejuvenation. Labiaplasty aims to give a “tidier” appearance by shortening the length of the labia and reducing the clitoral hood to combat excessive skin and sagging that often occur with age.
For the overall loss of volume of the outer labia, Dr Goldman and his cosmetic nurse injector, Keris Gordon use standard fillers to replace the lost volume of the labia majora, resulting in a more youthful appearance. For a more permanent option fat trasfer is more durable that fiollers abd will be discussed at the consultation.
Contact Dr Goldman
Ready to get started? Get in touch with Dr Goldman and his team today to book you initial consultation.